Squeee! Urban Chiks, through Moda, is releasing these vintage sheet prints, in quilting cottons! (dance dance dance). They’re not all in stock at Sew, Mama, Sew, but you can find them on Etsy too and I’m sure these will be a hit, with yardage coming soon. I am THERE for a layer cake — that’s enough of each print for my little hexies and for my Dear Jane too.
lee esto on How to Make a Vintage Sheet… Click Here on How to Make a Vintage Sheet… Bernard on Back to the Drawing Board Donna Smith on Block 25: Sundial Coverlet… Vintage Sheet Quilt… on How to Make a Vintage Sheet…
- Sourdough No-Knead Bread in Five Minutes a Day
- How to Make a Vintage Sheet Quilt
- Australasian Quilt Convention, and Anne Meets a Difficult Person
- The Great Bake-Off: No-Knead Bread vs Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day
- A Better Way to Dart
- Block Two, part Two: Double Nine Patch.
- How to Fussy Cut a Grandmother's Flower Garden